Dr. david orman, acupuncture physician
Dr. David Orman is also known as “Doc Wellness” from his popular blog, and other social networks such as 17,000 followers on Twitter alone and several thousand via Facebook.
David has treated 1000s of patients over his career and has always been in high demand due to his tremendous skills, unique approach and overall compassion and determination to help others.
Dr. Orman has lectured at various colleges and universities, as well as in front of Congress. He has published many professional articles, been featured in National magazines as well as radio and TV.
Patients and customers consider him the very best at what he does. David approaches people in a creative and caring fashion, blending expertise, experience and a heartfelt approach to each person he comes in contact with. It is not surprising that where ever he has done, Dr. Orman has been a huge success.
When you set up an appointment, now you can begin to benefit in ways that you have been wanting.
“One of the most impressive health providers I have ever met in my 50 years in medicine. Outstanding at this type of work and a true healer.”
Some of Dr. Orman’s Career Highlights Include:
- Developer of Doc Wellness Supplement™, anti-aging human growth hormone releaser
- Master Herbalist; Expert in Chinese and Western Herbal Medicine and Clinical Nutrition
- Acupuncture Physician; Doctor of Acupuncture
- Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician
- Board Member of the American Acupuncture and Oriental Medical Association
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (California).
- Also, holds a Master of Science degree from Springfield College where he graduated with honors.
- Author of over 35 published professional journal articles.
- Author of the books, “Lessons from A Wellness Warrior” and “Finding Your Tao.”
- Lectured to members of the U.S. Congress
- Featured on the popular radio show The Wellness Coach
- Lectured and taught throughout the country including Penn State University and colleges and universities throughout California, Florida and Virginia, and Canada and the Bahamas.
- Past Editor of the California Oriental Medical Association Journal and Bylaws Chairman of the American Oriental Medical Association
- Weekly health talk show host for over 6 years and regular TV appearances onhealth-relatedd topics.
- Featured article in The Washingtonian Magazine
- Highly successful practices in Pompano Beach, Florida and Naples, Florida
On a Personal Level:
David is an avid martial artist and has been training since 1985. He holds the rank of Black Belt in Aikido, Toyama Ryu Batto Jutsu, Karate and Kumdo. He holds the title of Full Instructor in the Russian martial art of Systema and Black Belt Instructor in Tai Chi. He is the Chief Instructor and founder of the CFL Systema Martial Arts Schools.
David also runs marathons and is currently learning the Japanese as well.