Dr. Orman offers a wide range of Services for you. They include the following:
- Acupuncture including ear acupuncture (exceptional for addiction issues) and needle-free treatments. Acupuncture is used for the treatment of over 200 diseases and conditions. See list below*.
- Herbal Medicine Review. Herbal medicine has a longer history of healing than virtually any other therapy. Dr. Orman’s expertise is extensive in this area and he will assist you in choosing the correct herbs for your system.
- Nutritional Evaluation. There are literally thousands of supplements available. Which is for you? Some are dangerous and some, while they look good on paper, is not for your system. Dr. Orman will address each for your chemistry.
- Non-invasive treatments for emotional issues. These treatments include EFT (tapping) and Bach Flower Remedies. Emotions may in fact, be the cause of all or at least most diseases. You don’t have the time to deal with counseling. Here are simple ways to address the pain of anxiety, depression, anger and other issues safely and privately.
- Structural balancing. Chiropractic may be too “violent” in terms of adjustments for some people. Here is a gentle, effective alternative.
- Homeopathic Evaluation. This may be one of the most complex forms of therapy known. It is also one of the most effective.
*Diseases and Conditions Treated by Acupuncture
The World Health Organization (WHO) published a list of diseases and conditions effectively treated by acupuncture in controlled clinical trials.
Headache and migraine
Facial palsy (early stage, within three to six months)
Paresis following stroke
Neurogenic bladder dysfunction
Muscle pain, swelling, stiffness and weakness
Localized traumatic injuries, sprains, strains, tendonitis, contractures
Work and sports related injuries
Low back pain
“Frozen shoulder”, “tennis elbow”
Respiratory System Disorders
Disorders of the Eye, Ear, Nose & Mouth
Myopia (in children)
Cataract (without complications)
Toothaches, post extraction pain
Acute and chronic pharyngitis
Spasms of esophagus and cardia
Irritable bowel and colitis
Acute and chronic gastritis
Chronic duodenal ulcer (pain relief)
Acute duodenal ulcer (without complication)
Acute and chronic colitis
Acute bacillary dysentery
Infertility (Not WHO recognized. Clinical experience proves effective.)
Benign irregular menstruation
Withdrawal from street and pharmacological drugs